Legal Question in Family Law in India

I got marriage on April 2012 and we have separate in July month 2012 as her nature was abnormal and there was 100 number PCR call and joints statement that there is no need of medical checkup any curlaity to her by me. After few days, my wife and her parents took away my all house hold things with them.

My family members tried to settle down case socially but her parents did not answer. now few days ago she lodge a false complaint against whole family in CAW Cell and Delhi Mahila Ayog. what can i do, pls help..

Asked on 8/30/13, 4:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

for details mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 4:51 am

Defend the case else FIR wil be registered.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 12:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India