Legal Question in Family Law in India

my marriage completed of 1 my husband not staying with me..he is in his parent house n iam in mines ..this is arrange marriage ,..elders are telling we will not get into the matter ,,we dont want 2 break n we dont want 2 settle.let boy n girl talk ..but boy is not talking with me wat they want can u help me

Asked on 5/11/13, 9:33 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

Whatever is going there is not good, why he his behaving like this????? and why elders and family members are not taking interest?

There is legal remedy for you but 1st I should know all fact of the issue. Feel free to call me on 09587744142 or mail on [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/11/13, 9:59 pm

dear client if u both r ready for divorce then u can file mutual divorce in court. u will get divorce in six months. if u want to save yr marriage then file case of restitution of conjugal rights against the husband. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/11/13, 10:11 pm

dear ...

all is accepting that some day you both will have good relation and you will start talking .. but when,......... u looking for legal action do reply back at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 5:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India