Legal Question in Family Law in India

My marriage was love marriage and registered but later it turned into arrange marriage by my in parents were not agreed to it. From the second day of marriage my husband beaten me and gave gallis to me and my parents...for 2 years of marriage, he never worked at all..he used to stay at home and always violently beat me and exploit money from me and my parents...So one year before I left his home and started staying in my parents house... But still he came to their for money and if not given den violently beat me....Even his parents were also involved in it.. Now I want divorce from him and he is not agreed to give me divorce. ..but I want to be freed from him as if i live with him for a single day he will kill me ....Please suggest me some ways to get divorce from my husband?

Asked on 8/05/17, 2:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client immediately file complaint with women cell of police regarding his harassment. Then file domestic violence case for mental and physical torture. Then file divorce on the ground of cruelty. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil



Read more
Answered on 8/06/17, 1:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India