Legal Question in Family Law in India

I got married 2006,he was torturing me alot for gold and dowry,when iam pregnant that time he left me in my mothers house and went to denmark,after so many relatives spoke to him and he took to me to denmark ,there tortured like anything.after coming from denmark i could not able to stay with him i went to my moms house with my son from airport.he was blackmailing me that he will take away my son,later i filed 498a case in 2008 & divorce case in 2012 june my divorce case was dismissed by giving chance to us to think about our kid.Again i filed case in high court still i didnt get anyny divorce and dont have any hope of getting he is asking my kid.he already had an affair with his brother's he wants to torture me by taking my son from the time of pregnency he told me to abort.he is sadist, if you advice him for one mistake, he will find 10 useless mistakes in you scould you by using abuse language.he tried to kill me once in denmark.for all these no proofs & am not getting divorce and so tied by facing all problems.if i didnt get justice feeling to commit sucide, i dont have any choice.

Asked on 8/28/13, 7:31 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

you may call me on 09587744142 at 11am --1 pm

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 8:03 am

dear client............

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 8:15 am
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.


I can get you Divorce from him without his Knowledge.

For that Please feel free to contact me on 08750228171.

Thanks & Regards

Yash Kumar


Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 9:04 am

Dont worry you will get divorce. For more detail you may contact me at 9814110005


[email protected]


Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India