Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am married since 2012

Her parents interfear too much in our life. Since last 1 month she is living at her parents place.

Her parents are desperate for separation. They are agreeing on the condition if that i have to give them some thing on the stamp paper. Should i go ahead and sign the stamp papers?

Asked on 7/07/13, 12:41 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

dear client don't write on stamp paper as well as don't sign it.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 12:43 am

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file petition under sec,9 under HMA to rehabilitate her

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 3:14 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

There is absolutely no harm in reaching a compromise on mutually agreed terms. You should try to avoid litigation and instead try to settle the matter amicably.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 3:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India