Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am a married man and i have 2 childrens but i m not satisfied our married life... i want to live in relationship with other unmarried girl... it is posibel or not

Asked on 6/01/13, 7:26 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

everything is possible but legal consequences may accrue.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/13, 8:57 am

dear client if u will live in relationship without divorcing wife then yr wife can file case of adultery against u. if case proved then u will get punishment upto seven years jail. first apply for divorce and get divorce from the court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/02/13, 12:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India