Legal Question in Family Law in India

I got married 3 months back can i file a divorce case? If not then what is the procedure to return the material recieved in marriage? Should i return it verbally or some legal initiave is there? Ill be filling a petition whenever possible. Both of us are not living together

Asked on 5/20/13, 4:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u cannot file for divorce before completion of one year of the marriage. while returning the material take it in writing in the presence of witnesses. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 5:05 am

shiv shakner saini saini law

What has happened so you have decided for divorce in 3 month????

Unfortunately you can't do so. If there is some other fact (if any) which may help but you cant write here, Feel free to call for free advice09587744142

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 8:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India