Legal Question in Family Law in

hi, i got married before 2 months and my husband is not able to do intercourse,he says he is suffering from erectile dsyfunction , he said he visited a urologist and doctor said he is physically fine, checking his organ physically,and prescribed a medicine Tazzle which is a substitute for viagra . i dont want to live life with him taking these kinds of pills . i want a divorce, what could be done???

Asked on 3/03/11, 5:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You are entitled to seek ANNULMENT of marriage seeking a declaration that the marriage is void ab initio. The non-consummation of marriage is a ground for annulment. You may need to file a petition under Hindu Marriage Act in the appropriate court.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/11, 10:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in