Legal Question in Family Law in India


we have been married for an year. but her parents are always annoyed on any reasons . my wife is living with her parents from last 1 month. Her parents are are terrorizing us that we will get summon with in the week. We have our lawyer in cort that guy made enquiry in the cort and told us there is no petition with her name/her mother's name made in the cort. I want to know is there other availabe authority apart from city cort. that can raise and send Summons to any of the party.

Also her parent wants me to give some thing in written on stamp papers for the sake of compromise should I go and take this action?

My clear intention is no to have divorce.

If my wife go fr any legal actions . what should be our steps to protect overself throgh laws. her mother is framing unneccsary alligations on me.

Asked on 7/07/13, 12:53 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file petition u/s 9 HMA for conjugal rights to rehabilitate her

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 3:22 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

The first is foremost requirement would be (a) to return any "istridhan" to your wife; and (b) to start sending her sufficient money towards her maintenance / temporary alimony.

They may also go to the local police of their area. You may need to check up with the authorities if any complaint has been filed against you and / or your family.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 3:42 am

dear client.........

No other then court no one has such power to issue warrent.....

and for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 4:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India