Legal Question in Family Law in India

I have been married since last 8 years however my husband is not taking my responsibilities & ill treats and ignores me because of his family. I also loadged a complaint against his violent behaviour.Still he keeps on harassing me though I am at my mother's home since past 1 year & working for my own bread & butter. I need a divorce from him asap. Please advice.

Asked on 10/07/13, 2:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

firstly file application under domestic violence Act & u can get maintenance & residence rights.u can also file petition for Divorce & for more details u can contact m via Law Guru. 09463557231.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 5:09 am

dear client file divorce on the ground of cruelty in family court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 5:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India