Legal Question in Family Law in India

I'm married for 3 yrs. I have a 1 yr old girl baby. He married me as a bank employer but resigned it Aft 6 months Bcos his mother wants us to stay with her. She doesn't even cook. But wants me to do the chores. Now I'm at my mother's place. My in laws wants me to come back else they'll file for divorce. I'm not okay with divorce. What shall I do now?

Asked on 8/10/17, 11:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you will have to resolve the issue and continue with the marriage. Staying away doesnt help any one.So pl sit and talk and try to resolve the differences.There are marriage counsellors you may visit them.

If your husband files for the divorce seek legal opinion and contest the case.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/17, 4:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India