Legal Question in Family Law in India

I got Marries in July 2011, now its been two years that Iam not staying with my husband and i had just spant 12 days under the same roof with him, can you please suggest me that if my husband is not ready for Mutual Consent Divorce then can i go with Ex-parte Divorce?

Asked on 7/03/13, 7:38 am

7 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u can file contested divorce on the grounds of cruelty and desertion. if yr husband will not appear in case though court serve him notice then in that case court will grant ex-party order to u. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 8:41 am

dear madam

yes you can file divorce and apply for the same ........ for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 11:25 am
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Client

You file case of Divorce, get them Ex-parte and take the Decree of Divorce.

For further assistance you may contact on 8750228171.


Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 9:33 pm
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

You can file a petition for divorce but you need to make out strong grounds for the sme. You will have to prove our case before the court whether its ex parte or contested divorce.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 10:19 pm
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You need to discuss the details of your case with a lawyer in your area, who may represent you before the court, for preparing divorce petition within the legal parameters and grounds available in law for divorce. If you need a second advice, you may send the draft petition for us to guide you.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 12:48 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

You may get divorce on the ground of cruelty or desertion. if your husband contests then you may not get exparty divorce.

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 12:10 am

you will get divorce but it will take a long process and money, better to consult your husband for mutual divorce or force him so that he should get ready for divorce. consult any local lawyer or mail your details at

[email protected]

Good Luck

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 2:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India