Legal Question in Family Law in India

i had a matter before sessions court (appeal in dv) on 24th sept. 2013

since in mediation it was decided to to withdraw all cases including this appeal and domestic violence Act m in andheri.

can u plz give me a format for an application for withdrawal in sessions court and an application to bring d matter on board as i missed 24th sept date.

i have withdrawn andheri case.

i have no lawyer

plz help me

Asked on 9/26/13, 6:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client for proper advice i need to see all yr past proceedings then only i can give u proper format. for that call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 11:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India