Legal Question in Family Law in India

my medition has been completed and failed and i dont want to live with my cheater wife she is not ready for divorce and is continuing her all false aligation of 498a, 506,, 504 and sec14 and crpc125 pls help me what to do now.

Asked on 12/27/13, 6:26 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

contest the cases to the best of your ability.for further query contact 9312411481

Read more
Answered on 12/27/13, 8:57 am
Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file divorce

Read more
Answered on 12/28/13, 3:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India