Legal Question in Family Law in India

Mine was love marriage in 2011. my husband's parents didn't agree for marriage. But after marriage, my husband started torturing me. He left me there with my parents for delivery saying that he will be back. After that he & his parents created lot of problems, lot of misunderstandings and he left US in Dec 2012. He said he will take me soon. but by this may month, he said he want his son only and not me as his wife. but now after getting visa, he want me to give divorce notice by myself . then he will take me & my son to US. But I am scared, he will send me back by taking away my son. what can I do

Asked on 6/12/13, 10:13 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

do not believe on him and dont sign any paper. b4 talking ur advocate. if need any help call on 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 6/12/13, 10:29 pm

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

As per US laws, both, the husband and wife have equal custody rights over children. You cannot be forced to leave US if you have some relative or organization to support you.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/13, 10:59 pm

dear madam .. do not turst him.. and do not sign any documents for any query do reply back

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 1:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India