Legal Question in Family Law in India

Mr X has gone to USA deserting his wife and three year old daughter.his address is not known .he is not replying to emails. Is it possible to find his contact address with the the passport Number. Whom to contact in India?

Asked on 11/03/13, 4:06 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

You may write to the US embassy in India and see if they could help. Secondly, if you have initiated any legal action, then, through court you may send notice to indian embassy in US and seek their assistance.

Or you may serve him by publication in the newspaper at his last known address.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/13, 4:34 am

Aileen Marques Independent

I agree with Vishwa Arya. In addition to the court summon, you may contact his last known address and permanent address in India.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/13, 10:31 am

dear client u can contact us embassy for his address. for more details call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 11/03/13, 10:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India