Legal Question in Family Law in India

he tried to go for mutual settlement but she refuses telling that she won't allow to led his life easy.....that what she is doing after every two to three days.....As law is in her favour she is playing games after games for making his life miserable.....

Asked on 5/15/13, 11:54 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you should consult a lawyer in person.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/13, 2:14 am

dear cleint if she is not ready for mutual divorce then u can file contested divorce on the grounds like mental cruelty, desertion or adultery against her. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/16/13, 9:02 pm

dear clint..

you need to contact me at

Read more
Answered on 5/17/13, 3:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India