Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am from Nepal and I have married an Indian citizen in 2016. Marriage was solemnized in front of more than 50 people. Now I am having a troubled marriage, can I file a legal case against my husband in India? What is the law for me?

My husband beats me up and often warns me to kick out of the house. He has a relationship with another girl and he is forcing me to stay with both of them. He doesn't want to give me any money in case I move out of my matrimonial home. What can I do in these circumstances? What legal aid is going to give me relief?

Asked on 2/14/19, 12:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client u can file police complaint against husband for physical violence. As well as u can file domestic violence case against husband for physical violence. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil


Read more
Answered on 2/14/19, 8:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India