Legal Question in Family Law in India

my parents gave 3 lakh by cheque to my in laws towards purchase of four wheel vehicle. Now the car is in my mother inlaws name and i am not allowed to even touch it and say that the car is mine. what legal action can be taken against them?

Asked on 12/10/13, 1:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client u can file dowry harassment complaint against in laws with police under sec 498-a. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 7:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India