Legal Question in Family Law in India

Question related to domestic violence Act

A false DV act complaint was lodged by my wife on Feb, 2017. No summons were served to me and suddenly I came to know that interim hearing was done on a recent date and date is fixed for exparte interim order at the end of August, 2017. The entire matter was not even known to me and how can court decide to order an interim amount without hearing my part. Please advise me how to deal with this situation.

Asked on 8/03/17, 8:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

the service must have been effected on you thats why court proceeded in ur absence. enter your appearance. please enter your appearance and join the proceedings by moving appropriate application.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/17, 2:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India