Legal Question in Family Law in India

I want to get registter marriage. Pls tell me register marriage procedure.

Asked on 7/28/13, 7:52 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u have to apply to registrar for court marriage with filling documents like age proof and residential proof. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 8:44 am

Aileen Marques Independent

Depending on the place you stay in... you will know where to apply for the registration. However for registration you need identity proof of both of you, address proof, wedding card, wedding pics etc. A form signed by both has to be filled and submitted.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 10:17 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Which city?????? To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 1:29 am

You can approach personally or mail us your Birth Certificate+Address proof of both of you and then come alongwith two witnesses.

Rest we will arrange everything and you will get your marriage and Registration done in one day only.

Good luck

For more detail plz contact personally or email.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 10:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India