Legal Question in Family Law in India

Respected Sir,

Can you plz track my latest case status?


Asked on 9/02/13, 3:25 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

dear client please contact me on 9422611385 for yr problem


Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 3:30 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

Where is it pending?

Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 3:47 am

plz provide detail where it is pending and every advocate may charge his fee to track the same. so better to consult your advocate.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 10:36 am
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Client

Please provide the place where it is pending, the case no., the last date of hearing only then it could be traced out.

For further assistance feel free to contact on 08750228171.

Thanks & Regards

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 9:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India