Legal Question in Family Law in India

Respected Sir,

I got the divorce decree today. Sir when can I marry again?

Asked on 8/22/13, 2:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client if u get divorce by mutual consent then u can marry now. but if divorce is contested then u have to wait for 90 days. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 3:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India