Legal Question in Family Law in India

can settelement deed be made in favour of married daughter in tribal distt. Kinnaur of himachal pradesh excluding son who is suffering from paralises for last 5 years

Asked on 9/25/13, 5:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Firstly, nature of property has to be determined, whether ancestral or self acquired.


Read more
Answered on 10/20/13, 11:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India