Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hello Sir. I am Ajay and Married for 8 yrs. Due to General Difference and incompatibility issue, We both want to Mutually file for a divorce, Could you please suggest us the ways or how to proceed further with this...?

Asked on 8/20/17, 11:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aileen Marques Independent

Apply for mutual consent is a easy process and will be done in 6 months as long as both of you consent. Consult a lawyer with your marriage certificate and the lawyer will guide you with steps required to be followed. If you are based in mumbai, you may contact me at

Read more
Answered on 8/21/17, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India