Legal Question in Family Law in India

sir ,

divorce case filed by husband . he comitted forgery in family court . i am going to file 340 cr pc on him for forgery and perjury.

Q1-----can i have a right to self- represent in 340 cr pc case?

Asked on 9/06/13, 1:01 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Yes, a litigant is entitled to represent the case personally.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 1:53 am

shiv shakner saini saini law

What type forgery he committed in family court. you may call at 11.oo am to 1.00 pm on 09587744142 free help

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 5:47 am

Dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 12:50 am

yes you can.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 9:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India