Legal Question in Family Law in India


divorce case filed by husband .I am geting maintenance in under section 24 H.M.A. If the divorce is granted by family court. then i have to go high court against divorce.

Q1--Can i file for maintenance under section 24 H.M.A. In the high court .?

Q1-- Can I ask for maintenance under section 125 CrPC In high court .?

Asked on 9/07/13, 1:32 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client...

Contact me at

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 7:02 am

dear client if lose divorce case then u have to file appeal in high court. u have to file 125 maintenance case in J M F C court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India