Legal Question in Family Law in India

hello sir,

I did divorce and domestic violence cases(2 separate cases) against my

husband and his family.I have sufficient proof for dowry harassment and They all have insulted me and and my family.I had 1.5 yrs marriage.During my stay

I got all mental,physical and sexual torture.He is a sexually perverted person.

But Actually another big thing I got after his parents came to our house that,

He is having incest relation with his mother.When I opposed that then thay planned my murder and I came out of the house in single dress.I saw his madness.His facial structure,voice quality all changes .As during my stay I observe him and his family I knew that his mother is having some mental disease bez he is taking sleeping pills for more than 25 y rs and her behavior seems unnatural.So I am suspecting he got the madness in hereditary.His siblings behavior is also not natural.I found all symptoms of schizophrenia in him.They managed to do marriage by giving all false information.Its already 6months over.People are telling that as it is file in domestic violence they will not be grilled.I want to know the idea.I want that they all should be punished.


Asked on 6/17/13, 8:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client u have to file case under section 498-a for dowry harassment with police to punish them. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 5:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India