Legal Question in Family Law in India

Sir, my family friend filed a divorce case from his wife before 12 years. Till date case is running. He was married on 2001. They have a baby girl now she is become 17 years. Her mother left her at the age of 5 years. But never wants to see her. When my friend file a divorce case, she came only in 1-2 hearing, but after that she never attend the hearings till today, every time she is showing medical issues, all were fake, all the time she is giving threatening to my friend(her husband) and says that I will never give you divorce how will you start your happy life I will see. And in all the hearing she sent her Lawer and he shows her medical problems. Sir please guide me friend (male), will he never get divorce ? If yes then when ? So many years passed, my friend got frustrated and he try’s to finish his life most of the time. Please guide. His religion is hindu.


Asked on 2/10/20, 9:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ask Him to contact me alongwith his file. I will help him to get the divorce within few months.


[email protected]



Read more
Answered on 2/10/20, 8:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India