Legal Question in Family Law in India

sir ,my friend dvc against her laws she got her belongings &interim maintainance but the case is going on but unfortuanately my friend died. m can u suggest will the case proceed further with the evidences & will her parents get the compensation for dvc and here dowry and Monteary term what they gave to them .

Asked on 9/03/13, 6:55 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

this is a question of law and requires extensive legal research whether the parents can be impleaded in place of complainant. you may retain a lawyer for the services.

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 8:15 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

If the victim of domestic violence has died, her parents may not claim any compensation.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 1:31 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

if you want paid advice you may call 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 2:22 am

Dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 12:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India