Legal Question in Family Law in India

Sir my inlaws and my husband torture me mentally and whenever I try to keep my point yo my mother in law my husband says I am not expecting her and I am arguing with her o am not allowed to go any were with my friends have to ask permission for every single things not even allowed to visit my ancestral place if death occurs there if by chance they allowed me to go when I returned home there is always a problem going on my husband hits my 4vyears old son so badly and says he is my son and I can do any thing and my husband is a ckd patience and whenever I try to oppose him for his cruel behaviour and his temper his mother always says I am the one to blame for his medical health and I have to adjust In any case whatever he do as I have done love marriage with him and they have not come in my place to ask my hand so whatever he does I have to bear it any how it has been eight years since I am married and now recently there is one guy who really loves me and cares for me he want to take me away from this situation but I can't since I have my child and if I go with him i want be able to see my child .

Asked on 12/11/18, 3:59 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Dear client immediately file police complaint against husband and in laws with women cell of police. Also file domestic violence case against them in court. File divorce matter on the ground of cruelty against husband. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil



Read more
Answered on 12/12/18, 3:58 am

You may file Police complaint and file divorce and child custody.

Once you get divorce then you may marry with your BF and keep your child with you.

Good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/13/18, 9:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India