Legal Question in Family Law in India

Sir I married n registerd our married but my wife dint stay a single day with me...she stays with her parents we had love affair from 5 my wife have filed case for divorce and court haveto pay ordered me pay her Rs 3000 every she is running business of my inlaws how can I deny this and not pay her a single I am ready to accept her now also...pls help

Asked on 10/06/13, 8:44 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Your Advocate has not fought the case properly. She should not have granted maintenance because she didn't live with you for a single day. You should file for restitution for conjugal rights in counter to divorce petition. If u have not done that, file a separate petition.


Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 11:02 pm

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file petition under section 9 for conjugal rights

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 5:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India