Legal Question in Family Law in India

sir my sister is in dowry case and other party do not a get any maintence from three years and he is telling that boy is not working today and he is deppression patiant

sir what can i do

Asked on 8/15/13, 10:18 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client yr sister has to file maintenance case against her husband under sec 125 of criminal procedure code in the court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 10:21 am

get court order for maintenance and if he did not pay then attach his property.

Good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 11:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India