Legal Question in Family Law in India

Sir my son who is from my first husband surname can be changed as I got divorced from him and also get married again now I wanted to change my son's surname to my current husband there any legal process please let me know

Asked on 4/08/18, 5:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Yes, the new husband has to first adopt him.


Read more
Answered on 4/08/18, 8:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India