Legal Question in Family Law in India


Divorce filed by husband by giving wrong address. I am taking interim-maintenance U/s 24 HMA. I want to file Sec 125 CrPC For interim-maintenance , but some lawyers are telling if you will take interim-maintenance U/s 125 CrPC. ,Then you will not get any Lump-sum amount if divorce is granted you will get only monthly maintenance.

Q-- Will I get Lump-sum amount if I am taking maintenance U/s 125 CrPC ?

Q2--Will I get only monthly maintenance ?

Q3--Will I get Lump-sum amount + monthly maintenance?

Asked on 9/27/13, 10:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client can ask maintenance after divorce also. first file for divorce with lump sum amount as alimony. once u get alimony, then file for maintenance. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/28/13, 1:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India