Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hi Sir,

I have got divorce and my son is 7 yrs. I have recently did second marriage. Now we r planning to change my son's initial. Can step father's initial be used. How about changing name and initial in gazette, community certificate etc. Pls let me know...

Asked on 12/26/13, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

The second husband should formally execute a deed of adoption. On that basis u can do the rest of the work.


Read more
Answered on 12/26/13, 10:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India