Legal Question in Family Law in India

sir,if husband do not have sex with wife long time while living together.and they dont communicate.can wife make relation with other person.any future they have child with husband of 7 years .and they are only living together only for the sake of child.

Asked on 7/14/13, 10:50 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client if wife establish extra marital relation with other then husband can file case of adultery against that person and wife. that person will be punished up to seven years of the jail. wife can ask divorce from husband as well as she can claim maintenance for her and child .for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 4:00 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

No, they are not entitled to establish any extra marital relationships till the marriage is not dissolved by a court decree.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 10:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India