Legal Question in Family Law in India

Sir,my friend make contact with a married woman whose husband is infertile and he could'nt give her child in last 6 yrs,but due to donation of my friend, she is now pregnant since 8 months. But it was done in home without a doctor. Can she or her husband create any type of legal complication on my friend in future ? Although at present both(husband and his wife) are very happy and know all about it but can they blackmail my friend in future,to give any financial help to the incoming child? My friend is in worry. Please give your valuable advice.

Asked on 7/13/13, 10:42 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Yes, the gentleman having physical contact with a married woman, without consent of her husband, may be suffer a criminal prosecution and possible jail term. It is a very serious offence.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 1:32 am

dear client she can ask the maintenance for child any time. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 2:25 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may see a lawyer in person as the facts mentioned by you are insufficient .

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 10:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India