Legal Question in Family Law in India

My sister in law file a fake case of dowry and domestic voilence against us 3 years ago, and the case is still in court, meanwhile in the same time, without getting divorce from my brother, she married somebody else, we have full details of the person to whom she get married but not having any proof of that marriage, and they both now reside somewhere else, not in the hometown, however we do know thier new residing place also, is that be helpful to us in anyway ??

she is also taking rs 15000 per month from us as compensation amount

Asked on 11/01/13, 2:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

second marriage is void ab initio even if there is no proof of marriage the relationship can be challenged if the couple is residing as husband and wife in the eyes of society.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/13, 2:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India