Legal Question in Family Law in India

my sister-in-law filed false 498a case on my parents brother myself and on my sister, i am married and has a 2.6 years old son, we live in mumbai and she filed case in interior area of andhra pradesh. every time i have to travel with my baby all the way.we both me and my sister-in- law stayed together. again i had been called in the coming month, please suggest me I cant do anything since she is harnessing me my kid and my family, every time leaving my husband and my home and being present there is not possible, my home gets disturbed ................please help...

Asked on 12/10/13, 1:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may go for quashing of FIR in High Court against you if prima facie no offence is made against you. you may also file an application in trial court for permanent exemption from appearance

Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 2:22 am

You have legal option to come out from the situation.

The Law is the indispensable tool provided by the government of India to the peoples of this nation, thus, you have fundamental and legal rights, nobody or any government or non-government institution or body can deprive you of your rights. But the law will not support you unless you will not reach at the appropriate form.

The laws are for the benefits of the people in this nation, to save the people from any discrepancies, so donít avoid the law, give your assent and contribution into the law, the law will give you please.

For any of your problems (on any legal issues whatever on the subject related to and general causes), query, clarification, and to get services (consulting, litigation, and documentation) all over the nation or abroad at your destination, contact with:

S. Kumar

(A High Court Lawyer)

Email Id: [email protected]

Mobile No.: 8002842879

Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 5:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India