Legal Question in Family Law in India

if my son has taken money from someone and he is not living with me now so shall i have to pay the money as his father if he/she file a case against me.

Asked on 10/06/13, 9:58 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

No, you are not legally bound to pay.


Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 10:57 pm

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

No, u r not liable

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 5:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India