Legal Question in Family Law in India

Currently I stay with my wife. my age is 41 and got married six months back. every alternate day she fights with me and shout loudly so that people can hear. i m fed of her and want to get divorce from her. but she refuses to go to her parent's house and also scares me of suicide. please let me know how can i get away of all this. I really want to get rid of her.

Asked on 7/21/13, 9:36 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

You may file a petition for divorce after six months.

Thanks & regards

Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/21/13, 10:38 pm

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

It is not easy to "get rid of her" on the grounds you mentioned. There appears to be a problem of mind-set. You both may consider counseling through an expert.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 2:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India