Legal Question in Family Law in India

What would I do if my uncle wanted to deprive me of my grandfather's property?

Asked on 2/25/20, 1:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

File suit for partition if the properties are undivided.


Read more
Answered on 3/22/20, 10:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India