Legal Question in Family Law in

my wife was having an affair with a guy in singapore,,he is married fr 16 yrs and has a daughter of 8 yrs..i caught her on 22nd dec,,hav proofs of mobile details..our marriage is 14 years old,,v hav a son of 11 yrs nd a daughter of 3 yrs..she left home on 13th jan nd shifted the boutique she runs on 18th jan...nd thereafter has sent me a notice fr divorce,,i have filed section 9..she is threatening me with 498a nd asking fr a mutual divorce... i have asked her to give me custody of both my children and go off,,but she telling me no fr the daughter....she is sending me threats everyday thru ppl to put me behind bars,,she is visiting police stations to get the case filed against me of 498a...plz help wot to do??? want my daughter at any cost....

Asked on 3/06/11, 1:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

filing of section 9 is your protection for 498a. You may file for custody of your daughter on the ground of evidence you have about her having an extra marital relationship and that you may be able to take better welfare of your child. as regards your relationship with her, it is better to settle it with terms of custody of daughter and any other you have in mind.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 3:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in