Legal Question in Family Law in India

my wife has complaint fir of 498a, and sec125,, sec 14. and dv act also. now also saying i wil not give divorce. ihad put divorce pettion in family court. pls help me out. what to do now?

Asked on 7/15/13, 6:39 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Try to reach an amicable out of court settlement. Meanwhile, you should return her istridhan and start paying maintenance.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 10:45 am

dear client..............

You need to immediately seek anticapatory bail and then if possible try to solve the matter amicable ....... or for any help contact me at

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 1:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India