Legal Question in Family Law in India

I and my wife both want to take divorce on Mutual concent.We have marriage certificate registered by registrar of marriages .what is the process and how much time it Will take.

Asked on 4/24/19, 6:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

which part of india you belong to? are both of you in india or one of the spouse is abroad? you need to file a petition for divorce by mutual consent before the district judge.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/19, 12:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India