Legal Question in Family Law in India

My wife always harass me that she will do suicide without any reason,. what legal remedy can i have

Asked on 10/01/13, 11:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

you contact me personally / your local advocate and proceed accordingly.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/13, 11:24 pm

approach police and put informatery application.

For detailed help you may approach us.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/02/13, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India