Legal Question in Family Law in

My wife has taken Khulah through suit filed by her.She had a Khulah decree in her favour. Now after a year she has again living with me as wife relations. Is this relation legal and according to Islam ?

Asked on 3/06/11, 11:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gull Hassan Khan Pak-Lawyer Associates

You should re marry in this situation.(NIKKAH agian)

after Khula a women can re marry to husband without HALALA.

its Islamic as well as Pakistani law.

for more info do consult me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/07/11, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in