Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

My wife had taking my two children away now for six months from our home.She had done that before in the past.What do l do?

Asked on 3/18/16, 8:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Israel Usman Classfield Solicitors

Please go to the social welfare office of the state in which you reside and lodge a complaint

Read more
Answered on 3/21/16, 11:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria