Legal Question in Medical Leave in India

Respected Sir,

My wife is not giving her photo and sing in my pension and gpf application form. She told in my office she told that...( whenever he give me 10 lac then i'll do all the formalities in your office...........) for her photo and sing all my formalities in pending. sir plz tell me the answer with ipc code

so plz sir tell me what should i do in this situation....

Asked on 7/03/13, 8:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may seek appropriate orders through court.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Medical Leave Act questions and answers in India